*Piperonyl Butoxide 1.5%
Inert Ingredients 98.35%
*(butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds.
Directions: To control spinose ear ticks and ear mites and to remove ear wax, apply 10 drops to each ear. Massage base of ear a few minutes to assist penetration of the ear wax by the solutions. Allow pet to shake its head. Wipe excess solution from the ear with cotton. Repeat every 2 days until condition has cleared up or as directed by your veterinarian. As a preventative treatment, apply this solution every 15 days to reduce ear mite and ear tick infestation and ear wax accumulation.
- Apply this product only as specified on this label.
- Do not contaminate animal feed or water during application.
- Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
- Do not apply to pets less than 12 weeks old.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION