Replenish Chicken Brown Rice & Pea
• High Quality Chicken as the main protein source.
• Wholesome Brown Rice as a nutrient rich fiber source.
• Peas are a vegetable source of protein, fiber and a good source of nutrients.
• Pumpkin is rich in antioxidant nutrients and fiber.
• Fish Meal – a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids and protein.
• Omega 6 and Omega 3 Fatty Acids to help support a healthy skin and coat and immune system.
• No cheap fillers, animal by-product meals or chemical preservatives.
Available Sizes 4lb, & 24lb.
Ingredients: Chicken, chicken meal, brown rice, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed meal, natural flavor, fish meal, dried plain beet pulp, sun cured alfalfa, salt, dried pumpkin, dried kelp, dried carrots, dried cranberries, dried apples, dried spinach, dried rosemary, dried blueberries, dried chicory root, choline chloride, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, ascorbic acid), minerals (zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, potassium iodide, manganese sulfate), mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein (min) 26.0%
Crude Fat (min) 14.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 5.5%
Moisture (max) 10.0%
Calcium (min) 1.1%
Phosphorus (min) 0.8%
Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg
Vitamin E (min) 75 IU/kg
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.0%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.6%
Metabolizable Energy (ME)
3,540 kcal/kg or 369 kcal/cup.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus* (min) 100,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profile.